Trying to resolve Wordle #520 for November 21, 2022, and want some help? We’ve got today’s Wordle answer right here. But before rushing in and taking a have a look at the answer, take a look at our easy guide on playing Wordle for some suggestions and tricks for taking part in each day, including strategies and good starting words that might provide help to solve it by yourself.
More on Wordle
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game during which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. When you enter a guess, individual letters inside the word you entered will appear in numerous colours. Each color has a distinct meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the proper letter in the proper space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the right word, but you’ve placed it within the unsuitable space.
- Gray: The entered letter will not be utilized in the reply.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible. When you don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle includes the letter X.
- Today’s Wordle uses three vowels.
- Today’s Wordle can mean “a press release or proposition which is thought to be being established, accepted, or self-evidently true.”
Phil Nickinson/Digital Trends
What’s the reply to Wordle #520 on November 21?
Still having trouble? No worries — you may’t get all of them! When you just wish to see today’s Wordle answer to proceed your streak, you’ll find it below.
The reply to today’s Wordle is …
Bookmark our Wordle hub somewhere so you may come back for more hints and answers.
‘Wordle’ today, November 20: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#519)
‘Wordle’ today, November 19: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#518)
‘Wordle’ today, November 18: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#517)
‘Wordle’ today, November 17: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#516)
‘Wordle’ today, November 16: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#515)