Trying to unravel Wordle #517 for November 18, 2022, and want some help? Now we have today’s Wordle answer right here. But before rushing in and taking a take a look at the answer, try our easy guide on playing Wordle for some suggestions and tricks for enjoying day by day, including strategies and good starting words that might aid you solve it by yourself.
More on Wordle
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game wherein players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. When you enter a guess, individual letters throughout the word you entered will appear in numerous colours. Each color has a distinct meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the fitting letter in the fitting space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the proper word, but you’ve placed it within the fallacious space.
- Gray: The entered letter will not be utilized in the reply.
The goal is to guess the proper word in as few attempts as possible. In case you don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter G.
- Today’s Wordle only uses one vowel.
- Today’s Wordle can mean “a hieroglyphic character or symbol.”
Tada Images – stock.adobe.com
What’s the reply to Wordle #517 on November 18?
Still having trouble? No worries — you’ll be able to’t get all of them! In case you just need to see today’s Wordle answer to proceed your streak, you could find it below.
The reply to today’s Wordle is …
Bookmark our Wordle hub somewhere so you’ll be able to come back for more hints and answers.
‘Wordle’ today, November 17: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#516)
‘Wordle’ today, November 16: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#515)
‘Wordle’ today, November 15: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#514)
‘Wordle’ today, November 14: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#513)
‘Wordle’ today, November 13: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#512)