Trying to unravel Wordle #538 for December 9, 2022, and wish some help? We now have today’s Wordle answer right here. But before rushing in and taking a take a look at the answer, try our easy guide on playing Wordle for some suggestions and tricks for enjoying day by day, including strategies and good starting words that would provide help to find the Wordle answer today by yourself.
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game by which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. When you enter a guess, individual letters inside the word you entered will appear in several colours. Each color has a special meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the best letter in the best space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the right word, but you’ve placed it within the incorrect space.
- Gray: The entered letter is just not utilized in the reply.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible. Should you don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter B.
- Today’s Wordle uses two vowels.
- Today’s Wordle can mean “a length of hair made up of three or more interlaced strands.”
Alexi Rosenfeld/Getty Images
What’s the reply to Wordle #538 on December 9
Still having trouble? No worries — you may’t get all of them! Should you just wish to see today’s Wordle answer to proceed your streak, you’ll find it below.
The reply to today’s Wordle is …
Bookmark our Wordle hub somewhere so you may come back for more hints and answers.
‘Wordle’ today, December 8: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#537)
‘Wordle’ today, December 6: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#535)
‘Wordle’ today, December 4: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#533)
‘Wordle’ today, December 2: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#531)
‘Wordle’ today, December 1: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#530)