Trying to unravel Wordle #540 for December 11, 2022, and want some help? We have now today’s Wordle answer right here. But before rushing in and taking a have a look at the answer, take a look at our tips about playing Wordle for some suggestions and tricks for enjoying every day, including strategies and good starting words that would aid you find the Wordle answer today by yourself.
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game during which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. When you enter a guess, individual letters throughout the word you entered will appear in numerous colours. Each color has a special meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the suitable letter in the suitable space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the right word, but you’ve placed it within the improper space.
- Gray: The entered letter just isn’t utilized in the reply.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible. If you happen to don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter N.
- Today’s Wordle uses three vowels.
- Today’s Wordle can mean “showing a scarcity of experience, wisdom, or judgment.”
Tada Images – stock.adobe.com
What’s the reply to Wordle #540 on December 11
Still having trouble? No worries — you’ll be able to’t get all of them! If you happen to just need to see today’s Wordle answer to proceed your streak, you could find it below.
The reply to today’s Wordle is …
Bookmark our Wordle hub somewhere so you’ll be able to come back for more hints and answers.
‘Wordle’ today, December 10: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#538)
‘Wordle’ today, December 8: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#537)
‘Wordle’ today, December 6: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#535)
‘Wordle’ today, December 4: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#533)
‘Wordle’ today, December 3: Answer, hints, and help for word of the day (#532)