Need assistance solving Wordle #566 for January 6, 2023? Get the Today’s Wordle answer here, but first, try a few of our tips about Wordle for strategies and starting words to enable you find the answer yourself. If those don’t work, come back for the reply to the Wordle today.
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game during which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. When you enter a guess, individual letters inside the word you entered will appear in several colours. Each color has a special meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the best letter in the best space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the proper word, but you’ve placed it within the fallacious space.
- Gray: The entered letter just isn’t utilized in today’s Wordle answer, so it’s time to return to the drafting board.
The goal is to guess the proper word in as few attempts as possible. When you don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter B.
- Today’s Wordle uses three vowels.
- Today’s Wordle can mean “fail to meet or justify (a claim or expectation).”
wachiwit – stock.adobe.com
What’s today’s Wordle Answer?
Are you continue to having trouble? No worries — you possibly can’t get all of them! When you just need to see today’s Wordle answer to proceed your streak, you will discover it below.
The reply to today’s Wordle is …
Today’s tech news, curated and condensed in your inbox
Check your inbox!
Please provide a sound email address to proceed.
This email address is currently on file. When you aren’t receiving newsletters, please check your spam folder.
Sorry, an error occurred during subscription. Please try again later.