Trying to resolve Wordle #561 for January 1, 2023, but hit a dead end? We now have today’s Wordle answer right here. But before you rush in and begin wasting guesses, consider testing our tips about Wordle for some strategies (and starting words) that might make it easier to find the answer in record time, after which come back here for the reply to the Wordle today for those who had no luck.
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game wherein players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. When you enter a guess, individual letters throughout the word you entered will appear in several colours. Each color has a unique meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the precise letter in the precise space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the right word, but you’ve placed it within the improper space.
- Gray: The entered letter just isn’t utilized in today’s Wordle answer, so it’s time to return to the drafting board.
The goal is to guess the right word in as few attempts as possible. If you happen to don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter W.
- Today’s Wordle uses two vowels, but not in succession.
- Today’s Wordle can mean “an extended, high-pitched complaining cry.”
wachiwit – stock.adobe.com
What’s today’s Wordle Answer?
Are you continue to having trouble? No worries — you possibly can’t get all of them! If you happen to just need to see today’s Wordle answer to proceed your streak, you could find it below.
The reply to today’s Wordle is …