Struggling to unravel Wordle #556 on December 27, 2022 and in search of a helping hand? We’ve got the reply to today’s Wordle puzzle right here. Nonetheless, before you begin guessing blindly, you would possibly want to ascertain out our tips about Wordle for some tactics (and starting words) that might allow you to solve it quickly. Should you’re still having trouble, come back here for the reply to today’s Wordle.
How Wordle works
Wordle is a vocabulary game by which players get six tries to guess a five-letter word. When you enter a guess, individual letters throughout the word you entered will appear in several colours. Each color has a distinct meaning.
- Green: The letter entered is 100% correct — the correct letter in the correct space.
- Yellow: The entered letter is in the proper word, but you’ve placed it within the improper space.
- Gray: The entered letter isn’t utilized in today’s Wordle answer, so it’s time to return to the drafting board.
The goal is to guess the proper word in as few attempts as possible. Should you don’t get the reply in six guesses, you lose.
Hints for today’s Wordle
- Today’s Wordle starts with the letter C
- Today’s Wordle uses the identical vowel twice.
- Today’s Wordle can mean “a constructing containing a lot of individually owned apartments.”
wachiwit – stock.adobe.com
What’s today’s Wordle Answer?
Are you continue to having trouble? No worries — you’ll be able to’t get all of them! Should you just wish to see today’s Wordle answer to proceed your streak, yow will discover it below.
The reply to today’s Wordle is …